HDFC Bank has silently re-introduced the Uber offer wherein they’re providing 10X reward points on their credit cards for all Uber Premier rides. Let’s dive right in to know the offer details.
- Offer: 10X reward points on Uber Premier rides
- Period: 21st February 2020 to 31st March 2020
- Minimum Transaction: Rs. 150
- Maximum Reward Points: Not clear yet
- Eligible Credit Cards: All HDFC Bank credit cards apart from Corporate & Commercial
- Fulfillment: Additional 9X reward points will be posted after 90 days from the last date of the transaction month
- Other T&C:
- Offer is applicable on only Uber Premier Rides
- Offer is not applicable in case of any return/partial cancellation
- Offer valid for Domestic Purchases only
- Source: Website
HDFC Bank has not yet disclosed the maximum reward points one can accumulate using this offer, however they did mention that it’s dependent on credit card variant.
This is a splendid offer from HDFC Bank wherein HDFC Infinia and Diners Club Black card members can get a value back of 33% on their cards. HDFC Regalia, Diners Privilege and Diners ClubMiles holders can enjoy a decent reward rate of 13% using this offer.
The long turnaround time for bonus reward points and availability on only Uber Premier rides is a little disappointing. You can overcome this by buying Uber vouchers from SmartBuy which will enable you to earn 10X points on all Uber rides and bonus reward points would be credited in 3 days. However, the only caveat is, purchase of gift vouchers shares the limit with other purchases under SmartBuy 10X Program.
What do you think of Uber offer from HDFC Bank? Are you planning to use this offer? Let me know by leaving a short comment below.