American Express (Amex) has rolled out Republic Day offer wherein they are providing bonus reward points on meeting the spend criteria. Also Amex is currently running bonus reward points on Reward Multiplier portal which offers 15X membership reward points. Let’s look into the details of both these offers to know more.
Republic Day Offer
- Offer: Get bonus membership reward points on meeting the spend criteria. Below table summarizes the card variant, different spends target and corresponding bonus reward points for different segment of customers:
Card Variant Spends Target Bonus Reward Points Amex Platinum Card Rs. 1,50,000 30,000 Rs. 60,000 12,000 Rs. 30,000 6,000 Rs. 25,000 5,000 Amex Gold Card Rs. 5,000 1,000
- 24 January 2021 to 26 January 2021 for Premium Cards (Platinum etc.)
- 24 January 2021 to 31 January 2021 for Non-premium Cards (Gold etc.)
- Type: Targeted, not valid if communication is not received from Amex.
- Fulfillment: Bonus membership rewards points will be credited to cardmember’s account by 31 May 2021.
- Source: Email
Reward Multiplier Offer
- Offer: 15X membership reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on shopping with Reward Multiplier
- Period: 24 January 2021 to 26 January 2021
- Merchants: Available on merchants available on Reward Multiplier platform
- Includes Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra, TataCLIQ, Apple etc.
- Full list of merchants available here
- Max Cap: 25,000 Membership Reward Points per month
- Fulfillment: Within 120 Days from the date of valid transaction
- Excluded Cards: Corporate Cards and Cobrand Cards
- Excluded Products: Exclusion list can be viewed here
- Source: Email
I received a spend target of Rs. 5,000 to earn 1,000 reward points on my Amex Gold Charge Card which I don’t use frequently. Most of my spending has shifted to HDFC Infinia Credit Card which offers a default reward rate of 3.3%.
This is a really great opportunity to earn bonus membership reward points. It’s exciting to note that both these offers can be stacked to get the maximum benefit. Amex has been really aggressive in pushing out targeted offers to their card members these days which is quite awesome.
Did you receive the Republic Day offer on your Amex card? What is your spend target and corresponding bonus reward point limit? Let me know by leaving a quick comment below.