HDFC Bank has introduced the train tickets booking on SmartBuy portal in partnership with IRCTC. With this, HDFC Bank Credit Card holders can enjoy 10X reward points on train ticket bookings too.
- Offer: Book train tickets at Smartbuy portal and get
- 10X Reward Points on HDFC Bank Infinia, Diners Club and Regalia credit cards
- 5% cash back on other HDFC Credit and Debit cards up to maximum of Rs. 1,000 per calendar month
- Period: Till 31st December 2019 (HDFC keeps on extending this)
- Maximum Cap:
- HDFC Infinia: 25,000 reward points
- HDFC Diners Club Black: 15,000 reward points
- Other HDFC Diners Club variant and HDFC Regalia Credit Card: 5,000 reward points
- Rs. 1,000/- cash back on other HDFC Credit and Debit Cards
- Maximum Capping Reset: Every calendar month
- Fulfillment: Reward Points or cash back will be posted within 90 working days from the last date of transaction month
- Only PayZapp KYC registered customers are eligible for cashback
- Source: Website
With this new addition, HDFC Infinia and Diners Club Black card holders can get a reward rate of whooping 33% on train ticket bookings. HDFC Regalia, Diners Club Privilege and ClubMiles card members can also enjoy a decent reward rate of 13% on train ticket bookings.
HDFC Bank has become really aggressive towards SmartBuy portal as it’s been adding multiple partners/options recently. Last month only HDFC Bank added option for purchasing Gift Cards on SmartBuy portal in partnership with Gyftr extending the benefit of 10X program to many merchants/brands. Also with December update to 10X Program, HDFC Bank is providing additional 10% rewards on transacting at SmartBuy portal. Now with introduction of train ticket booking, it’s quite apparent that HDFC Bank is pretty serious about SmartBuy portal and I expect more enhancements/offerings on this platform.
What do you think of addition of train ticket bookings on SmartBuy portal? Let me know in comments below.