Yes Bank has rolled out spend based targeted offers to their yes First Credit Card members. Under this offer, card members will get Amazon vouchers on meeting the spend criteria. The spend criteria and amount of Amazon voucher varies across card members based on their spending pattern. This offer is similar to what Yes Bank rolled out in May 2019.
- Offer 1: Get Amazon e-Voucher on reaching spend target
- Offer 2: Get Rs. X cashback on doing Y number of transactions above Rs. Z
- Period: 11th November 2019 to 30th November 2019 (inclusive of both days)
- Excluded Transactions: Cash withdrawals done on Yes Bank Credit Card
- Type: Targeted, not valid if communication is not received from Yes Bank
- Fulfillment: Amazon e-Voucher will be communicated to the eligible card members by 5th January 2020
- Source: SMS & Email
- Terms & Conditions
I received Offer 1 with a spend target of Rs. 90,000 for Amazon voucher worth Rs. 1,000 on my Yes First Exclusive Credit Card. This translates to an additional reward rate of 1.11%. Given that the base reward rate of Yes First Exclusive Credit Card is 1.5%, this offer pushes the overall reward rate to 2.61% which is decent. However I won’t be participating in this offer as I hold HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card which provides a default reward rate of 3.3%.
Other users have reported to receive following offers:
- Rs. 1,000 Amazon voucher on spending Rs. 40,000
- Rs. 5,00 Amazon voucher on spending Rs. 20,000
- Rs. 250 Cashback on 4 or more transactions of Rs. 250 or above
Yes Bank is trying hard to reactivate the customers who went dormant after devaluation in the reward program earlier this year. In my opinion, these offers will not activate customers and if they really want to win the customers back, they should reinstate the older reward program.
What offer did you receive on your Yes First Credit Card? Let me know in comments below.