Standard Chartered has rolled out spend based targeted offer for it’s credit card members. Under this offer, Standard Chartered is providing cashback on meeting the spend criteria.
- Offer: Get chashback on meeting the spend criteria
- Period: 9th November 2019 to 30th November 2019 (inclusive of both days)
- Minimum Spends: As communicated by Standard Chartered
- Maximum Cashback: As communicated by Standard Chartered
- Excluded Cards: NRE and NRO cardholders
- Type: Targeted, not valid if communication is not received from Standard Chartered
- Fulfillment: Qualified customers will receive the cashback within 60 days from the date when the offer ends
- Source: SMS
- Terms & Conditions
I received this offer on Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card which I am not using actively. For me, the spend target is Rs. 39,700 for a cashback of Rs. 1,000. This translates to an incremental reward rate of 2.5% which is quit decent.
Currently Standard Chartered is also running festive offer wherein it’s providing 1% unlimited cashback on credit cards. If both offers stack, then incremental reward rate shoots to 3.5% which is quite awesome. However in T&C of this offer, Standard Chartered has mentioned that this offer can’t be clubbed with any other offer, and hence I can’t confirm the double-dip.
Let me know the spend target and casback amount you received on your Standard Chartered Credit Card in comments below.