After HDFC Bank and Yes Bank, IndusInd Bank has also jumped into bandwagon of festive rewards. IndusInd is celebrating “The Rewardz Festival” between 29 September 2019 and 27 October 2019 wherein it’s providing accelerated reward points up to 4X on meeting the spend levels.
- Offer: Up to 4X reward points on meeting spend target
Spend Levels Bonus Rewards Maximum Rewards Offer Details Level 1 2X 5,000 Spend Rs. X or more and get 2X Rewards on all spends Level 2 2X + 3X 10,000 Spend Rs. Y or more and get 3X Rewards on all spends above X and 2X Rewards on all spends upto X Level 3 2X + 3X + 4X 15,000 Spend Rs. Z or more and get 4X Rewards on all spends above Y, 3X Rewards on all spends between X and Y and 2X Rewards on all spends upto X
- Period: 29th September 2019 to 27 October 2019
- Minimum Spend: Cumulative Rs. 500 or more per month
- Maximum Bonus Reward Points: 15,000
- Type: Enrollment required before 15th October 2019 by
- Sending SMS JOIN to 5676757 from registered mobile number
- Clicking on personalized link in email sent by IndusInd bank
- Calling customer care
- Fulfillment: Bonus reward points would be credit to card account by 31st December 2019
- Not applicable on IndusInd Bank Corporate Cards, IndusInd Bank Classic Credit Card, IndusInd Bank Gold Credit Card, Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Odyssey Credit Card, Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Credit Card and Credit Cards issued after 30th September 2019
- Not applicable on loading of Mobile/Digital Wallets
- Source: Email
Spend Levels have been set for each Cardholder depending on factors such as, but not limited to, credit history, purchase patterns, payment behaviour, credit limit, loyalty and vintage of the Cardholder.
I received this offer on my IndusInd Aura Platinum Credit Card and since I don’t use this card much, my targets are Rs. 20,000, Rs. 40,000 and Rs. 80,000 for Level 1, 2 and 3 respectively. This offer translates to a overall reward rate of 2.76% for me if I spend Rs. 80,000 as shown below:
|Spends||Normal Reward Points||Bonus Reward Points||Value (1 RP = Rs. 0.85)|
|Up to Rs. 20,000||200||200||Rs. 340|
|Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 40,000||200||400||Rs. 510|
|Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 80,000||400||1200||Rs. 1,360|
|Total value of reward points||Rs. 2,210|
This is a decent offer I believe and option to redeem reward points for cash credit it surely lucrative. However I would be skipping this as my HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card gives a default reward rate of 3.3% which can accelerate to 33% utilizing 10X program.
What spend levels you received on your IndusInd Bank Credit Card? Let me know in comments below.