HSBC rolled out a targeted offer on their credit cards for online spends. Under this offer, eligible card holders will get Amazon vouchers on meeting the spending target. Let dig deep in the details of this offer.
- Offer: Amazon vouchers on online spends using HSBC Credit Cards
- Period: 25th July 2020 to 31st August 2020
- Minimum Transactions: 3
- Minimum Cumulative Spends: As communicated in email
- Amazon Voucher Amount: As communicated in email
- Type: Targeted, applicable only if communication received from HSBC, registration required
- Fulfillment: Amazon vouchers would be sent to eligible card holders by 31 October 2020
- Other T&C:
- Offer valid only on registration.
- To register, SMS HSBCOFFER to 575750 from registered mobile number
- Source: Email
HSBC has communicated different spend targets to different customers based on their spending pattern and the Amazon voucher amount is also varying. Below table summarizes some of the targets sent to customers and corresponding reward rates.
|Spend Target||Amazon Voucher Amount||Reward Rate|
|Rs. 7,500||Rs. 200||2.67%|
|Rs, 10,000||Rs. 250||2.5%|
|Rs. 15,000||Rs. 500||3.33%|
|Rs. 40,000||Rs. 1,000||2.5%|
|Rs. 55,000||Rs. 1,500||2.72%|
This seems to be a decent offer with a reward rate varying between 2.5% to 3.33%. I received a target of Rs. 15,000 for Rs. 500 Amazon voucher on my HSBC Visa Platinum Card. I registered for the offer as mentioned in the email and I got the following reply.
HSBC: Thank you for participating! You are now on your way to unlocking exciting benefits! Click https://hsbc.co.in/offers for other various offers on your card
What target did you receive from HSBC Bank on your credit card? Are you planning to utilize this offer? Let me know in comments below.