HDFC Bank has revised the Netflix offer rolled out last month. With this revision, HDFC has limited this offer only to their premium and super premium credit cards viz. Infinia, Regalia and Diners Black.
- Offer: 3 months cash back on new monthly subscription of Netflix
- Period: 1st September 2019 to 31st October 2019
- Maximum Cashback: Rs. 499 per month
- Eligible Credit Cards: HDFC Bank Infinia/Regalia/Diners Black Credit Cards
- Eligible Plans: All plans of Netflix (Basic, Standard, Premium & Mobile)
- Fulfillment: Bulk cashback will be credited within 30 days after the 3 monthly debits
- Other T&C:
- Customer should have active Netflix Subscription at the time of cashback posting on HDFC Credit Card
- Use of other bank credit card during offer period will render customer in-eligible for the offer
- Valid only for new or rejoining customers, not valid for existing active customers
- Source: Website
As per illustration on offer page, new customers of Netflix will get a total cashback of Rs. 998 and rejoining customers will get a total cashback of Rs. 1,497. For new customers, Netflix provides first month free and hence they will get cashback for subsequent two months making it total three months. However, for rejoining customers, since they can’t get first month free as they already exhausted it, the cashback would be provided for all three months.
In my opinion, this is a great offer which should not be missed. If you were planning to subscribe for Netflix in the past, there is no better time than now.
What do you think of this revision to Netflix offer by HDFC? Let me know in comments below.