HDFC Bank, in order to tap festive spends, has introduced Festive Treats offer on it’s credit and debit cards. Under this offer, HDFC Bank is providing 5X reward points on credit cards and 5% cashback on debit cards on in-store spends. The reward rate doubles if you choose to avail the Easy EMI facility.
- Offer: On in-store transactions, get
- 5X reward points on HDFC Bank Credit Cards
- 10X reward points on HDFC Bank Credit Cards on using Easy EMI facility
- 5% cashback on HDFC Bank Debit Cards
- 10% cashback on HDFC Bank Debit Cards on using Easy EMI facility
- Period: 15th August 2019 to 30th September 2019
- Minimum Transaction:
- Credit Card: Rs. 150
- Debit Card: No minimum transaction value criteria, however minimum Spend of Rs. 5,000 is required for Easy EMI
- Maximum Cap:
- 5,000 reward points on credit card
- 10,000 reward points on credit card on using Easy EMI facility
- Rs. 2,000 cashback on debit card
- Rs. 4,000 cashback on debit card on using Easy EMI facility
- Excluded Cards: Corporate Cards, Commercial Cards, Dealer Cards, Distributor Cards & Value Plus Cards
- Fulfillment: Reward Points/Cashback will be posted within 90 days of the end of the offer period
- Other T&C:
- Offer is applicable only on in-store purchases at Apparels, Electronics, Grocery, Supermarkets, Departmental and Jewellery stores.
- Cashback on debit card is earned in the form of Cashback points, where 1 Point = 1 Rupee
- Cashback needs to be redeemed via Net Banking (Cards > Debit Cards > Enquire > CashBack Enquiry and Redemption > Account Number > Continue > Input the CashBack amount) or Phone Banking
- Source: Website
This offer translates to a reward rate of 16.5% for Infinia and Diners Club Black which is quite awesome. On other hand, for Regalia and Diners Clubmiles, this translates to a decent reward rate of 6.5%. This offer would be beneficial for almost all HDFC card holders as spends on Grocery, Supermarkets, Departmental stores are covered too.
Update: HDFC has rolled out another set of offers on partner merchants under HDFC Festive Treats program. Read the the details about the same here.
What do you think of Festive Treats offer from HDFC Bank? Let me know in comments below.