HDFC Bank just sent out spend based targeted offers to their card holders. Under this offer, HDFC Bank is providing vouchers of Flipkart, Amazon, Big Bazaar, Big Basket and Myntra on meeting the spend target. To get these vouchers, card holders need to spend the threshold amount communicated by the HDFC Bank in the email. Let’s delve into the details of the offer.
- Offer: Spend Rs. X to get vouchers worth Rs. Y
- Period: 3rd June 2020 to 30th June 2020
- Minimum Spends: As communicated in email
- Reward: Vouchers as communicated in email
- Type: Targeted, not valid if communication is not received from HDFC Bank
- Excluded Cards: Corporate Cards, Commercial Cards, Dealer Cards, Distributor Cards, Business Cards, Value Plus Cards and Staff Cards
- Fulfillment: Vouchers will be sent to eligible customers by 30th September 2020
- Source: Email, Website
I never receive these type of targeted offers from HDFC Bank, what should I do?
- Make sure your email address is listed in their marketing list. Call customer care and get yourself added if you never receive any email from [email protected]
- HDFC Bank sends these targeted offers to those customers whose spend is on the lesser side on HDFC credit card. Try to shift your spends to some other credit card for a few months and see if that kicks in the offer emailers.
I didn't receive the email from HDFC Bank, am I still eligible?
What's the sender email address and subject of offer emailer sent by HDFC Bank?
How much do I need to spend and what's the amount of voucher I'll get on meeting the spend criteria?
I received this offer on my Diners Club Black which I have stopped using after receiving Infinia. I received a spend target of Rs. 21,000 for a voucher of Rs. 1,000. Some users reported a spend target of Rs. 64,000 for a voucher worth Rs. 2,000 on Infinia credit card.
Overall it’s a nice offer and, in my case, it translates to an incremental reward rate of 4.76% making the overall reward rate around 8% which is amazing. I am definitely going to utilize this offer to maximize the benefits.
PS: Thanks Pankaj for inputs on offers.
Did you receive this offer on your HDFC Bank Credit Card? What’s your spend target and how much voucher amount would you be getting on meeting this target? Let me know by leaving a quick comment below.