Amex is offering complimentary Amex Membership Rewards Credit Card to existing Amex Gold Card holders. This will enable card members to earn 2,000 bonus reward points every month:
- 1,000 on doing 6 transactions above Rs. 1,000 on Amex Gold Card
- 1,000 on doing 4 transactions above Rs. 1,000 on Amex Membership Rewards Credit Card.
This will accelerate the card members to reach 18K and 24K Gold collection. Those who are not aware, below are the benefits of 18K and 24K Gold collection:
- 18K Gold collection: Redeem 18,000 reward points for
- Amazon voucher worth Rs. 8,000 or
- Tanishq voucher of Rs. 7,500 or
- Statement credit of Rs. 7,500
- 24K Gold collection: Redeem 24,000 reward points for
- Amex Domestic Travel e-voucher of Rs. 11,000 or
- Bose Sound Link Color II Bluetooth Speaker or
- Statement credit of Rs. 10,000
Moreover Amex won’t charge fee for Amex Membership Rewards Credit Card till Amex Gold Card is not closed. Also no additional KYC or income documents are required to avail the new card. You can apply for new card at Amex website by filling the form below:
This is a targeted offer and is valid only if you received the communication from Amex. Also this offer is valid till 30 September 2019 and you can read detailed T&C here.
This is a fantastic offer from Amex as it enables card members to accumulate bonus reward points at double rate. I received this offer on my Gold Charge card which I am using just 6 times in a month to get 1,000 bonus reward points as my primary driver is HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card. I signed up for the new card as soon as I received this offer in my mailbox.
Did you receive this offer from Amex? Let me know in comments below.