Yes Bank, this month again, sent a spend based targeted offer wherein you’ll get Amazon vouchers on meeting the target. The target is lower than previous month and so is reward rate. It seems, many people stopped using Yes Bank credit cards after Yes Bank devalued their cards. Hence Yes Bank is desperately trying to retain the customer base using spend based offers and accelerated rewards.
- Offer: Get Amazon e-Voucher on reaching spend target
- Period: 19th June 2019 to 29th June 2019 (inclusive of both days)
- Excluded Transactions: Cash withdrawals done on Yes Bank Credit Card
- Type: Targeted, not valid if communication is not received from Yes Bank
- Fulfillment: Amazon e-Voucher will be communicated to the eligible card members by 31st July 2019
- Source: SMS & Email
- Terms & Conditions
This month I received following target over e-mail followed by a SMS:
|Net Spends Target||Amazon e-Voucher|
|Rs. 20,000||Rs. 500|
I suspect the low target is due to fact that I have almost stopped using my Yes First Exclusive card after the devaluation and transferred all my spends to HDFC Diners Club Black. Anyways, this offer translates to a reward rate of 2.5% over and above existing rewards which is quite low when compared with previous month spend based offer.
Did you receive any spend based offer from Yes Bank this month too? What is your spend target? Let me know in comments below.