RBL Bank has revealed the #KaroDilSeCelebrate festive offer on their credit cards wherein they are providing assured Amazon Fire TV Stick on meeting the spends criteria. This offer is somewhat similar to least year’s festive offer wherein they provided Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Generation) on meeting the spends criteria. The spends criteria is based on usage pattern of the card and more you use the card, higher the spends target.
- Offer: Get an assured Amazon Fire TV Stick on meeting the spends target
- Period: 29th September 2019 to 31st October 2019
- Minimum Spend: As communicated by RBL Bank in email
- Type: Open for all RBL Bank Credit Card members
- Fulfillment: Amazon Fire TV Stick e-vouchers will be sent on or before 30th November 30 2019, which can be redeemed on Amazon website or mobile app
- Not available for Corporate Cardmembers
- Not valid on cash withdrawals, balance transfer or dial for cash.
- Source: Email, Website
I like this offer for it’s simplicity: no exclusions on merchant type, no hassle of explicitly registering for offer etc. The reward rate of this offer will depend on spends target received. I received a spends target of Rs. 2 Lakhs on my RBL Bank Fun+ Credit Card which translates to a reward rate of 2% (considering the MRP of Amazon Fire Stick as Rs. 3,999). If you received a lower target, the reward rate would increase even further.
I would be giving this offer a pass as spends target is quite high for me. I wish RBL Bank should have given multiple spends targets and rewards in accordance with them. However, if you are holding a RBL Bank Credit Card and actively using it, this would a great time to extract more benefit out of that.
What spends target you received on your RBL Bank Credit Card? Let me know in comments below.