HSBC Bank has rolled out unlimited cashback offer on their credit cards to sweeten the year end shopping. The unlimited cashback is applicable on domestic as well as international spends. There is no category wise restriction and all transactions done during the offer period will qualify for the cashback. Let’s look in to the details of this offer.
- Offer: Unlimited cashback on spends using HSBC Credit Cards
- Domestic: 1%
- International: 2%
- Period: 1st December 2019 to 5th January 2020
- Maximum Cap: None
- Minimum Cumulative Spends: Rs. 20,000
- Excluded Cards: HSBC Cashback Credit Card
- Type: Open for all HSBC card members, registration required
- Fulfillment: Cashback will be posted within 60 days of the end of the offer period
- Other T&C:
- Offer valid only on registration.
- To register, SMS HSBCINT to 575750 from registered mobile number
- Source: Email
This is a decent offer from HSBC Bank and it’s as simple as it can get. I registered for this offer by sending SMS and got below confirmation message in reply:
HSBC: Congratulations for a successful registration! You are on your way to accelerated cashback benefits. Holidays, shopping, dining & festivities for the new year are even more special with your HSBC Credit Card. Click https://hsbc.co.in/offers for other offers that will add cheer to your celebrations!
Note that for international transactions, a forex markup fee of 3.5% + GST is charged which overshadows this cashback benefit. Hence I wouldn’t recommend to use this offer for the same, unless you don’t have other better cards with low forex markup.
Are you going to use this offer on your HSBC Credit Card? Let me know in comments below.