HSBC has come up with spend based targeted offer on it’s credit cards wherein cardholders will get 10% cashback on all spends, subject to a cap of Rs. 500. This offers comes just after Citi’s & SBI’s spend based targeted offer and it seems all card issuers are trying hard to increase their active user base.
- Offer: 10% cashback
- Maximum Cashback: Rs. 500
- Period: 1 August 2019 to 30 September 2019
- Minimum Spends: Rs. 3,000
- Minimum Transactions: 3
- Exclusions: Transactions that are cancelled or reversed during the Offer Period
- Type: Targeted, not valid if communication not received
- Fulfillment: Cashback will be credited to the cardholder’s account by 30 November 2019
- Source: Email, Website
This offer provides a reward rate of 10% which is quite awesome. However the maximum cap of Rs. 500 is little disappointing.
Have you received this offer from HSBC? Let me know in comments below.