HDFC 10X Reward Points program on Smartbuy portal has been extended till 30 April 2019. This comes as a huge relief as earlier HDFC has announced the reduction of reward rate to 5X. But it seems seeing the backlash of people, they extended it for a month.
- 10X Reward Points on HDFC Bank Credit Cards
- 10% Cashback on HDFC Debit Cards
- This covers Flights, Hotels, Flipkart/Amazon and Compare & Shop on Smartbuy
- Offer Validity: 1 April 2019 – 30 April 2019
- Terms & Conditions
- 25,000 Reward Points on Credit Cards
- Rs. 1000/- cashback on Debit Cards
- Reward Points or Cashback will be posted within 90 working days from the last date of transaction month.
Continuation of 10X Reward Points program is certainly a welcome move from HDFC. Given that you can save up to 33% using HDFC Infinia and Diners Club Black using this program, I don’t think there is any program better than this in world.
However I feel 10X reward points is not sustainable for long term and reduction to 5X is imminent. Your thoughts?