HDFC has yet again come up with a splendid offer wherein it’s providing 5% cahback on loading FASTag using HDFC Bank Debit Card. With rumour of FASTag becoming mandatory from 1 December 2019, this offers comes at right time to give a push to it’s adoption.
- Offer: 5% cashback on HDFC Bank Debit Cards
- Period: 1st September 2019 to 31st December 2019
- Minimum Transaction: Rs. 500
- Maximum Cap: Rs. 100 per customer per month
- Eligible Cards: All HDFC Bank debit cards except Virtual, Net safe & ATM cards
- Fulfillment: Cashback points will be posted after 90 days from the end of the transaction month
- Other T&C:
- Cashback on debit card is earned in the form of Cashback points, where 1 Point = 1 Rupee
- Cashback needs to be redeemed via Net Banking (Cards → Debit Cards → Enquire → CashBack Enquiry and Redemption → Account Number → Continue → Input the CashBack amount) or Phone Banking
- Source: Website
5% cashback on highway toll is really a good offer. If you spend less Rs. 2,000 per month on highway tolls, you should be able to get maximum value out of this offer. FASTag really adds convenience to your travel and you can save the precious time which you spend waiting in queue at toll plaza for cash counters. I don’t see any reason to not use this offer.
How has been your experience with FASTag? Let me know in comments below.