HDFC has extended the 10X reward points on Diners Club Credit Cards till 31 July 2019. However there are two small changes:
- Rewards points would be capped per calendar month instead of statement cycle
- SOTC has been removed from 10X partners
- Offer: 10X reward points on HDFC Diners Club Credit Cards for purchases on HDFC SmartBuy portal and 10X partners
- Period: 1 July 2019 to 31 July 2019
- Maximum Reward Points:
- Diners Rewardz: 2000
- Diners Clubmiles/Premium: 5000
- Diners Black: 25000
- Minimum Transaction: Rs. 150
- Exclusions: Purchase of Gold and Gift Vouchers on TataCLiQ, flight or hotel bookings alone on SOTC, payment done at card swipe machines at Treebo hotels, wallet payments on Uber
- Fulfillment: Regular reward points (1X) will be posted in the same statement as the transaction, incremental reward points (9X) will be posted by 31 October 2019.
- Source: Website
HDFC has renewed the program from 1 July 2019 and hence all purchases in July till now on partner merchants will qualify for this offer. This is a welcome move by HDFC as last time they renewed the program from the day they communicated. Also, according to update on their website, they are working on new edition of 10X program with new partners starting August 2019. Hence, it seems, 10X rewards on Diners Club Credit Cards is going to continue for some more time.
Let me know your thoughts on this extension in comments below.