HDFC has, yet again, extended the 10X reward points on Diners Club Credit Cards till 30 June 2019. However this time they have replaced Zomato with Swiggy and Furlenco with Redbus for 10X partners. Spends on HDFC SmartBuy portal continue to earn 10X points as usual.
- Offer: 10X reward points on HDFC Diners Club Credit Cards for purchases on HDFC SmartBuy portal and 10X partners
- Period: 8 April 2019 to 30 June 2019
- Maximum Reward Points:
- Diners Rewardz: 2000
- Diners Clubmiles/Premium: 5000
- Diners Black: 25000
- Minimum Transaction: Rs. 150
- Exclusions: Purchase of Gold and Gift Vouchers on TataCLIQ, flight or hotel bookings alone on SOTC, payment done at card swipe machines at Treebo hotels, wallet payments on Uber
- Fulfillment: Regular reward points (1X) will be posted in the same statement as the transaction, incremental reward points (9X) will be posted in the next statement.
- Source: Website
I’m ecstatic that 10X rewards on HDFC Diners Club Credit Cards is extended till end of June 2019. But I think this may be the last time with 10X reward points. They may renew the offer with reduced reward rate afterwards.
Are you happy with new 10X partners? How long do you think HDFC is going to renew this offer? Let me know in comments.