HDFC has extended the 10X Rewards program on Diners Club Credit Cards till December 2019. This extension comes with introduction of new partners and departure of some old ones. Myntra, PayZapp, Zoomcar & Godrej Nature’s Basket are new additions to this program and Uber, Tata Cliq, BigBasket, SOTC & Furlenco have been removed. Also note that this offer in addition to SmartBuy 10X Rewards Program which has also been extended till 31 August 2019.
- Offer: 10X reward points on HDFC Diners Club Credit Cards for purchases made on 10X partners
- Period: 1 August 2019 to 31 December 2019
- Partners: Myntra, Swiggy, BookMyShow, PayZapp, Zoomcar & Godrej Nature’s Basket
- Maximum Reward Points:
- Diners Rewardz: 2000
- Diners Clubmiles/Premium: 5000
- Diners Black: 25000
- Maximum Reward Points Capping Reset: Every calendar month
- Minimum Transaction: Rs. 150
- Exclusions: EMI transactions are not eligible for this offer. PayZapp wallet transactions are not eligible for 10X Rewards. Also SmartBuy transactions done via PayZapp will qualify for SmartBuy 10X and not on partner 10X program
- Fulfillment: Incremental 9X Rewards will be posted within 2 days from the date of settlement of the transaction
- Source: Website
Addition of PayZapp to 10X program is certainly a welcome move as it can be used to pay utility bills and rent. Also it can be used for payment on other websites also which have PayZapp as payment method enabled e.g. BigBasket, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, PVR, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, KFC etc. Removal of Uber, Tata Cliq and BigBasket with no equivalent replacement is certainly disappointing. However the best news is 10X program is going to continue for next five months with it’s unmatched reward rate. So make best use of this program while it lasts.
Update: Read about the September 2019 update to this program here.
Let me know your thoughts on new partners in comments below.