Amex in it’s latest offer on Membership Rewards Credit Card is providing complimentary Air Accident Insurance and Purchase Protection. To qualify for this, cardmembers have to do minimum six transactions of Rs. 1,000 or more in a month.
- Offer: Complimentary Air Accident Insurance and Purchase Protection
- Air Accident Insurance of Rs. 1 Crore
- Purchase Protection of Rs. 5 Lakhs
- Period: 12 September 2019 to 22 September 2019
- Minimum Spend: Minimum 6 transactions of Rs. 1,000 or more
- Eligible Cards: Only American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card
- Type: Valid only after enrolling here
- Fulfillment: Insurance cover will be available in next month on meeting the spend criteria in previous month
- Other T&C:
- The offer will be valid from 1 October 2019 to 31 August 2020.
- Insurance Cover is valid from 1 November 2019 to 30 September 2020.
- Source: Email
Tying insurance coverage with monthly spends is something new and novel. Though most premium credit cards provide similar insurance feature complimentary, making it available to an entry level credit card by Amex is really applausable. I would strongly recommend you to enroll for this offer if you hold Membership Rewards Credit Card from Amex.
PS: If you don’t have Amex, you can apply via my referral link below. Signing up using this link will give you card free for first year and 2000 extra referral bonus reward points in addition to 2000 bonus reward points which is not available otherwise.