Citi Bank has rolled out an offer on their credit cards wherein they are providing cashback on recharging the Paytm wallet via Citi app/website. This offer is similar to the offer which Citi ran in previous quarter. Let’s look into the details to know more.
- Offer: Flat Rs. 100 cashback on Paytm wallet recharge done via Citi app/website
- Minimum Transaction: Rs. 1,500
- Period: 5 June 2020 to 19 June 2020
- Type: Available on all Citi Credit Cards
- Excluded Cards: Citi Corporate Cards
- Fulfillment: Cashback amount will be credited on or before 90 business days from the date of transaction
- Source: Email, Website
One thing to note about this offer is that add on cards will be treated as separate cards. Hence you can use all your add-on cards to maximize the benefit. Also Paytm First Credit Card is not excluded from this offer unlike last time which is a good news.
This is a great offer from Citi Bank and translates to a reward rate of 6.67% which is quite good. Most banks generally don’t provide reward points on wallet recharge. However Citi is defying the norm and providing bonus cashback on wallet recharge which is amazing. I would highly recommend to utilize this offer if you are a Citi Card holder.
I have already utilized this offer on my Citi Card. What about you? Let me know in comments below.