American Express (Amex) has launched a new offer wherein they are providing 3X membership reward points on Paytm wallet recharge. This offer certainly surprises me as most banks don’t even provide regular rewards points on wallet recharge. However Amex is encouraging it and even providing accelerated reward points for the same. Let’s look into the details of this offer to know more.
- Offer: 3X Membership Reward Points on Paytm wallet recharge
- Period: 5th March 2020 to 31st March 2020
- Minimum cumulative recharge: Rs. 10,000
- Maximum Reward Points: 1,000
- Excluded Cards: American Express Platinum Card, Consumer Co-brand Card & Corporate Cards
- Type: Targeted, not valid if communication is not received from Amex
- Fulfillment: Bonus Membership Reward Points will be credited to cardmembers’ account by 30th April 2020.
- Source: Email
This is a really good offer from Amex if you spend a lot using Paytm wallet. To get the maximum benefit, you need to recharge Paytm wallet with Rs. 25,000. Best part is Amex Gold Charge and Amex Membership Rewards Credit Card members can club it with 1,000 monthly bonus rewards by splitting the recharge in 6 and 4 transactions.
However note that Paytm charges 2% if you try to load more than Rs. 10,000 in wallet. Hence don’t recharge the Paytm wallet blindly and look for charges carefully while transacting.
I received this offer on my American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card. I am going to utilize this offer in conjugation with 1,000 monthly bonus rewards offer to get maximum out of it.
Did you receive this offer from Amex? If so, on which card? Let me know quickly by leaving a comment below.