Amex is back this year with festive offer wherein it’s providing movie and travel vouchers on meeting the spend targets. The offer is multi-tiered with different vouchers for different spend targets. The spend target varies across card members and is based on their usage pattern. Let’s look in to the different targets and their corresponding rewards in detail.
- Offer: Get Paytm movie/flight voucher or Amex Domestic Travel voucher on meeting the spend target.
Spend Target Voucher Reward Rate Spend Rs. 50,000 Rs. 3,000 Paytm Movie Voucher 6% Spend Rs. 1,50,000 Rs. 8,000 Paytm Flight Voucher 5.3% Spend Rs. 2,50,000 Rs. 12,500 Amex Domestic Travel Voucher 5% Spend Rs. 4,75,000 Get Rs. 25,000 Amex Domestic Travel Voucher 5.3%
- Period: 1st October 2019 to 30th November 2019
- Type: Targeted, not valid if communication is not received from Amex
- Voucher will be sent to eligible Cardmembers on their registered email addresses with American Express by 29th February 2020.
- Voucher will expire after 60 days from the date of delivery of the voucher.
- Other T&C:
- Offer valid only on enrolling, to enroll check the email sent by Amex
- Spends on the Supplementary Card(s) will be accounted under the Basic Card only
- A Cardmember will be eligible for a maximum of one voucher in the Offer
- Spend must be posted to the Card account by 30th November 2019 to be eligible for this Offer
- Exclusions: Not valid on Centurion, Platinum Charge card, Jet/Co-branded card & corporate cards.
- Source: Email
I received the spend target of Rs. 1,50,000 for Rs. 8,000 Paytm Flight Voucher on my Amex Gold Card.
This is a fantastic offer from Amex and the reward rate upwards of 5% is best among festive offers provided by credit cards this year. Best part is, you continue to earn regular reward points along with this offer which will push the eventual reward rate even higher.
What spend target you received from Amex for Festive Offer? Let me know in comments below.