Just like last year, American Express (Amex) has launched the 2X rewards offer on education spends this year too. Under this offer, Amex is providing 2 Membership Reward Points for every Rs. 50 spent on education. Let’s look in to the details of this offer.
- Offer: 2X Membership Reward Points on all education spends
- Period: 1 February 2020 to 31 March 2020
- Excluded Cards: Consumer Co-brand Card & Corporate Cards
- Maximum Cap: 5,000
- Type: Targeted, enroll here
- Fulfillment: Bonus Membership Rewards Points will get credited to cardmember’s account by 30 June 2020
- Source: Email
This is a decent offer from Amex and will surely help you earn extra reward points. The stark difference between last year’s and this year’s promotion is there was no maximum cap last year. However there is a maximum cap of 5,000 reward points which I feel is little low. You should be able to hit the maximum cap by spending Rs. 1.25 Lakhs.
Did you receive this offer from Amex? Are you going to use this offer for your educational spends? Let me know in comments below.