Amex is offering up to 10X membership reward points on booking domestic hotels and flights at American Express Travel Online website. Yet again, this is a fantastic opportunity to hoard those extra reward points.
- Offer: 10X reward points on booking domestic hotels and 2X reward points on booking flights at American Express Travel Online
- Period: 14th July 2019 to 31st August 2019
- Applicable Cards:
- Amex Platinum Reserve Credit card
- Amex Gold Card
- Amex Membership Rewards Credit Card
- Amex Gold Credit card
- Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card
- Every Day Spend Amex Gold Credit card
- Maximum Cap: None
- Type: Open to all, no need for enrollment
- Fulfillment: Bonus reward points will get credited within 7 days of completion of a transaction on the website
- Source: Email
It comes to me as a surprise that their super premium card, Amex Platinum Card, is excluded from this offer. Not sure what’s the strategy of Amex here.
PS: If you don’t have Amex, you can apply via my referral link below. Signing up using this link will give you card free for first year and 2000 extra referral bonus reward points in addition to 2000 bonus reward points which is not available otherwise.
I personally feel this is a fantastic opportunity to accumulate extra reward points. What do you think?