ICICI Bank has rolled out international spends offer on it’s Amazon Pay Credit Card. Under this offer, card members can earn 5% on all international spends during offer period.
- Offer: Earn 5% on all international spends
- 1% in form of Amazon Pay balance
- 4% in form of statement cashback
- Period: 10th December 2019 to 10th February 2020
- Maximum Cap: None
- Type: Open to all Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card holders
- 1% Amazon Pay balance just after generation of monthly statement
- 4% statement cashback by 10th March 2020
- Source: Website
This is a nice offer from ICICI Bank, however the forex markup kills the joy. All international transactions on Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card accrue a forex markup of 3.5% + GST which finally sums up to 4.13%. Using this offer, card members can get a net reward rate of 0.87% which is not bad. Also it’s worthwhile to note that for the first time, ICICI Bank has rolled out an offer specifically on Amazon Pay Credit Card and has excluded it’s all other cards. This card is one of the best lifestyle credit cards currently and I hope to see many more such specific offers on Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card in future.
PS: If you’re planning an international vacation and want to save on forex markup, checkout the list of best credit cards for international travel and spends.
Let me know your views on this offer in comments below.